Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What Was Said Today...

Our pediatrician and our parents as teachers lady told us that by the time Sawyer is two he should have a vocabulary of at least 50 words. Out of curiosity I wanted to know how close he is to that goal, so all day long I tried to write down the words that he said.
Here we go...
Mommy, Daddy, I want milk, all done, yummy, i want a snack, i want a bite, cheese, Barney, remote, tv, truck, my ball, mine, bye bye, shoes, I want to help, I want up, happy, cup, water, juice, clap, fishie, hand, truck, good bye, pool, apple, hi, I jump, boat, night night, eat, no, bus, feet, more , hugs, doggie, pillows, sock, bike, towel, choo choo, beep beep, book, phone, hello, brush teeth.
This is just what I wrote down, there were more, and I can think of at least 15 more words that he uses on a regular basis.
I think he is good with his communication!

No comments: