Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Day At The Track!











Yesterday Mark had a track day at Heartland Park in Topeka. So I decided to take off work so Sawyer and I could go watch! Of course Sawyer woke up at 330 in the morning, so I thought it was going to be a horrible day...and there was no way I was going to deal with a grumpy tired boy at the track...but he laid back down at 7 and slept for three hours! We were good to go after that!
Of course Topeka is a little over an hour away...so it took us two hours! Traffic was horrible! Every where in Kansas I went they had the highway down to one lane or the exit I needed was closed! Thank goodness for the Garmin or we would have never have found it!
Mark, Joel and Cooper were all riding, so Sawyer had lots to see! I think he had fun, he just kept saying VROOM VROOM whenever he would see the bikes go by! It was a good thing he was there to "help" the guys with there bikes whenever they needed to work on them...I'm so happy that our friends our so patient with our little guy!
We had only planned on staying a few hours but after the nightmare trip there, we waited til Mark was done and he came home with us (he leaves at 5am to ride with Joel)!

No comments: