Sunday, September 21, 2008

This Weekend...



We did a lot of cleaning this weekend...I worked a lot inside doing some deep cleaning and Mark worked on the garage. Our garage has been completely neglected since we moved in...we have had a lot of stuff just sitting around that we really needed to get rid of. So I listed a bunch of it on Craigslist and got rid of alot ! Now Mark can finally start to clean and organize!
This morning I went to Walmart for routine shopping, and since my kid is completely spoiled...I went to the toy section to get a surprise for him (he was home with Mark). I picked out some little Tonka trucks that he loves so much when I saw a box that said Sawyer the Saw on it...and I knew I had to have it (for Saywer of course!). It is this cute little saw that makes real saw sounds and says cute little sayings! Now my little Soyjoy can really be just like his Daddy!
Today we went over to Misty and Chris's to watch the game and help celebrate there 10th anniversary (which was actually on Friday)! For those of you who don't know, Mark and I met at there wedding!
Misty made spaghetti (with homemade spaghetti sauce) and meatballs (thanks for the yummy turkey ones Misty)! There was also bread and salad. But best of all were the brownies...I thought Misty rocked cupcakes....holy cow you should eat her brownies!!! She put some symphony candy bars in the middle when she cooked them and oh my goodness...they were beyond words good!! I think I ate half the pan!
It was a good day. the kids had a blast playing together (sorry Misty I really meant to help you clean Drew's room!) and it was another great day hanging out with friends!

No comments: