Sunday, July 20, 2008

Saturday!












We had such a busy weekend!

One day at a time though!

Saturday I took on a great big challenge...actually it sounds harder than it was!

I watched 5 boys...ages 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6! Sawyer, my nephews Kam and Noah, and my friend Karen's boys Alexander and Landon! They were really good so it really was not a big deal! I actually scrapped while they played! We watched a movie, played in the basement, played with toys, and went for a swim! Kam and Noah went home around 6. Before Mark even finished dinner poor Landon had fallen asleep...that was around 630ish! Alexander did not last much longer...he fell asleep when I put Sawyer down at 8!

Karen's boys have out grown this little four wheeler and passed it on to Sawyer! He just goes crazy on it! He has not mastered the art of steering but definitly knows how to crash!

It was an awesome day and my little Sawyerbaby had so much fun playing with all the big kids!

P.S. Sawyer had dropped his popcicle on the chair and I dumped water on it so it would not be sticky...I guess he could not resist puttig his face in it!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Awww...the boys had fun and were worn out when we got home. they were both in bed by 8.

Thank you so much for watching them for us. We really appreciate it and the boys have sooooo much fun playing with Sawyer!!!!