Wednesday, June 4, 2008

MOM...DO NOT LOOK!




These photos will disgust my Mom so I hope she is not looking!!!


Today I woke Sawyer up from his nap to go meet with a friend to pick up some stuff. Since I had to wake him we had no time to eat lunch...I grabbed hims some peanut butter crackers and some milk as I was running out the door!


Well after an hour of shopping he decided he was hungry...I was in Michaels (not buying the treading water punch since they never seem to have it in stock...but my sister finally got it for me at her Michaels...YEAH!)...anyway...I was in Michaels...not famous for there food selection (or having the treading water punch) so I grabbed some chocolate covered pretzels at the checkout. We get to the car and I get him buckled in and give him a couple....
These photos are what I saw when I got home!
I dont know how he got so much chocolate all over his body! I understand the hands and face but the back of his legs and his elbows???

3 comments:

Kerry said...

What a mess! Did he think it was lotion?

Shawn said...

Oh my gosh that is too funny! So how long did it take to clean him up?:)

Misty said...

I love it!!