Saturday, March 15, 2008

ATTENTION GROWN-UPS!!!

GROW UP!

People fight.
They say hurtful things.

DEAL WITH IT!

As parents we try to teach our children to get along with others.
We tell them to play nice together.
We make them share there toys.
We make them apologize when they hurt someone.
We teach them alternative ways to deal with there anger and frustration.
They suffer consequences when they can do these simple tasks.

But how can we enforce these behaviors with our children when the adults in there lives can not set a good example?

I realize that I am not one to preach...

BUT I CAN PROMISE YOU THIS...
MY STUPID STUBBORN PRIDE WILL NEVER GET IN THE WAY OF A 6 YEAR OLDS (OR ANY CHILD'S) HAPPINESS!

1 comment:

Annette said...

I suppose there's a story here that I don't know, but I sure do agree with your opinions.