Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tuesday.

Tuesda
Yesterday was a fun-filled day!
In the morning Amy brought Annabelle and Kameron over (she had to take Noah to an appointment), so we spent the morning playing with them! Annabelle is getting so big and she is the happiest baby I have ever been around! She just laughs and coo's all the time!

Here is my cutie pootie nephew Kameron!












My rockstar little boy!






In the afternoon we met up with my friend Cheryl who I lost touch with over the years and found on Facebook! I have known her since kindergarden! She has a little girl who is 9 days younger than Sawyer and her name is Savannah, which is what Sawyer would have been named if he had been a girl! We met up at Chikfila and ate, than we got to catch up while the kids played in the play area!

Than last night after dinner, Mark's sister stopped by, which was fun for Sawyer! They played for a little while.
When we finally got him into bed it took less than five minutes for him to fall asleep!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: