Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cuteness...


Sawyer wants to do everything Mark and I do. So now when he gets out of the bath he wants to dry his hair...just like me! Of course I had to get some photos of him doing this!

Sawyer has decided that he does not need naps, when I lay him down after lunch he will not sleep! He screams (and he can do this for hours), if I put him in the pack n play he jumps out, he will sit in his room and play quietly or watch a movie, but he will not sleep! So every night around 5 he crashes. Very annoying! I only let his sleep for about 20 minutes than I wake him up...and he is cranky! The other night he fell asleep on the floor around 6:30 and I could not wake him up, I had to just put him in his bed, luckily he slept til almost 7 the next day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MamaCheeryO said...

Sawyer looks like a little boy... not a toddler. I know he's two, but he just looks so grown up in these pictures! It happens so fast...