Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What A Week!


















And it is only Wednesday!

I usually don't wish time away...but I am really ready for this week to be over so I can start a new one next week!

My baby sitting problem is taking over my life! I just have no idea what to do! At least I am covered for the next week!


Moving on!
Last Friday was my birthday (and of course my brother's to)! I did not do anything special, Mark got home from work late and I really just wanted to go to bed early (especially since my little handsome man woke me up at 5:15)! I did buy myself some scrapbook goodies that I am waiting to be delivered!
Last Saturday my next door neighbors has an appointment to go to and they did not want to take there baby boy out in the middle of our spring snow storm so we got to watch him! Soyboy just loves the babies! He shared all his toys with him and helped give him his bottle!
Riding season has started, not my favorite thing! Generally it means that every nice day Mark wants to get on his bike and go ride, leaving me at home with Soyjoy, and I just don't see why I should always have to be at home while he gets to go out and have fun! The last couple of years Mark has focused most of his time to track days, which is good except for they are on Monday's and that is his day with Sawyer (while I go to work) and that explains my babysitting problem! This year has been kinda nice, every time Mark goes to Juju's house to work on bikes he is taking the little guy with him, giving me time to myself! I am really thankful for this time, I have got to actually scrap (and one of these days I will take a photo of what I have done)!
The pics I posted are just random. Sawyer with Brayden. Sawyer making a mess of himself out of chocolate yogurt. Sawyer with last years Easter basket on his head. Sawyer in his new favorite place to sit, behind he kitchen sink!

2 comments:

Maricar said...

KM, You're not the only mom who has those mildly resentful feelings when Daddy enjoys time away and Mommy finds herself at home ... again. All I can say is try your best to find time for you - to be KM and not "Sawyer's mom". Not that it's bad to be a mom (that's definitely not what I am saying), but find time to be YOU ... and just you. It'll get easier as Soyjoy gets older! Promise!

Maricar said...

BTW, with me increasing my teaching load (and pay!) next year, Chris is once again bike shopping ...