Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th!











It has been awhile since I posted...alot has been going on!




Sawyer had a rough week....I think because last weekend was so busy!
Just about every minute we were on the go! We hung out with the neighbors....well all weekend! Thursday and Friday night we were next door hanging out, Friday night they had there fire pit going and we made smores! Saturday night another neighbor threw a surprise party for her husband and PaddyO's and we went to that....I had a blast! I have not been that party girl since before I got pregnant! Sunday we went to my friend Misty's house to celebrate her little boys birthday!
I think all the running we did, combined with the ups and downs of the weather led to a sinus infection for Sawyer!
When I got home from work on Monday he had a temp of 104. Tuesday and Wednesday he had off and on temp, lots of coughing, sneezing, runny nose and sleeping!
Thursday he had his first day at day care, the first facility day care he has been in! He did alright but I was a mess! When I picked him up he had another temp of 104! He came home and fell asleep and slept thru to Friday morning! Poor little guy! He did do alot better today, no temp...YEAH!
I think it was last Friday that we had an absolutely gorgeous day, so we played outside, that is when the outdoor pics were taken. I posted a photo of Sawyer and his pout, since he has gotten so good at it! I also got some photos of him "fixing" his toy...just like Daddy! The last photo I thought he looked so cute laying on the floor like a big boy!

1 comment:

Maricar said...

That was wierd. It almost didn't let me leave a comment. Hmm ...

Just wanted to let you know I was poking around the blog today. Sawyer is all better, right?